Good evening and welcome to another edition of Cards and Creations by Lori McBride. My name is Lori McBride and I’m a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator from Joshua, TX. Today I’d like to share with you the details of the December “Hugs & Kisses” Paper Pumpkin Kit and excited to tell you about the Add On.
We all know that roses are red and violets are blue—it’s time that love-themed cards got an upgrade! The Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit will help you express that forever kind of love with heart-shaped cards that would make Cupid jealous.
The Kisses & Hugs kit is not bound to just Valentine’s Day, it works for all love occasions year-round like anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, or those “just because” days. Check out the teaser video below to get a taste of what’s included.
For more information on how to promote this love-filled kit to your customers, keep reading!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Kisses & Hugs
Item number: 160148
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Name: Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes
Item number: 160147 | $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Printed with gold foil
These coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting 25 January. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
Subscribe today by clicking the following link:
To order the Add On, first subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and then add visit my website at:
http://www.lorimcbride.stampinup.net and enter Item #160147
*ADD ON WILL BE AVAILABLE JANUARY 25TH*
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you’ll join me again soon for another edition. Until next time – Happy Stampin’ Everyone!