Good morning and welcome to another edition of Cards and Creations by Lori McBride. My name is Lori McBride and I’m a Stampin’ Up Independent Demonstrator from Joshua, TX.
Today, I’d like to share with you the details of May’s “Batter Up” Paper Pumpkin Kit. This is going to be a GREAT month to become a first time subscriber to Paper Pumpkin whether you choose our one time subscription, monthly subscription or one of our many great pre-paid subscription options.
This month’s Kit is described as the following:
ABOUT THE MAY KIT
Name Batter Up!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- Comes with the official bubble gum of the MLB—a ballpark favorite! Chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
In addition to just the usual information, Stampin’ Up has a very special offer for new subscribers:
THE PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBE-A-THON
In addition to this catch of a kit, we have one more way you can become an all-star at drafting new subscribers: the Paper Pumpkin SUBSCRIBE-A-THON!
In baseball, you’ll find hit-a-thons and home run derbies; with Paper Pumpkin, you’ll see a SUBSCRIBE-A-THON! The Paper Pumpkin SUBSCRIBE-A-THON will help you hit a home run and knock your May subscription tally out of the park. How? With the Paper Pumpkin SUBSCRIBE-A-THON, new subscribers can steal the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit at an un-bat-able deal—$5.00 USD | $7.00 CAD!
We are giving you this information a few weeks in advance so you can prepare your game plan and get ready to focus on getting NEW subscribers in the last few days of the May subscription period. In the meantime focus on ALL your subscribers and prepare your plan to maximize the SUBSCRIBE-A-THON once it starts.
How it Works
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED SUPPLY of Batter Up! kits to offer at this special SUBSCRIBE-A-THON rate.
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON will start on 7 May 2021 at 12:01 AM (MT).
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON promotion price for new subscribers is only $5.00 USD | $7.00 CAD! (shipping included)
- The sale will continue until all allocated kits are sold out, or until the May subscription period ends on 10 May—whichever comes first. If the allocated kits are sold out prior to the subscription period, the sale will end and the subscription price will return to normal.
- Once 7 May hits, tell new subscribers to enter the code HOMERUN0521 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price!
- We’ll provide you with a SUBSCRIBE-A-THON shareable before the sale begins to help you spread the word about the promotion.
- This promotion price will only apply to new month-to-month subscriptions; prepaid subscriptions are not eligible for the discount.
What is Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
Why Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin introduces customers to an impressive collection of Stampin’ Up! products, from our one-of-a-kind ink pads to our eye-catching embellishments. Plus, the carefully-chosen components of each Paper Pumpkin kit highlight the unbeatable versatility and coordination our products provide! This easy and exciting way to stock up on supplies—and create small-batch projects for occasions of any kind—inspires customers to continue crafting after the kit is complete. With Paper Pumpkin, it’s simple: share what you love, and help others find joy through creativity!
As a HUGE Baseball fan, I’m SO excited to get this kit!! I’m already thinking ahead of ways I can provide some alternates to the kit and also very excited for new subscribers as this is an INCREDIBLE savings on their first kit!
Subscribing is always easy whether you’re looking to reserve your kit now or wait for the Subscribe-a-thon on May 7th. Just simply clink on the link below:
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope that you will join me again for another edition. Until next time – Happy Stampin’ Everyone!